Director: Stephen Hu
Promotes the FJC, increases membership, raises funds, seeks collaborations with other groups.
How to Join
Click here to join the FJC, then click here to join our Promotions committee.
(Subscribing to the fjc-promotion mailing list is the same as joining the committee).
For now, please ignore any site certificate warnings, and 'continue to the website'.
- Increase Promotion Committee participation by 50% within one year.
- Recruit six (6) new Jazz Collective members per quarter and facilitate membership renewals.
- Develop and recruit six (6) Corporate and or Event Sponsors within one year.
- Innovate and expand on our fundraising activities by executing one fundraising activity per quarter.
- Seek Board consideration and approval to co-sponsor a monthly two hour master band jazz class. The purpose of this class would be to develop new and existing musicians to support our volunteer Jazz Jams and other volunteer performance events